With Teramind, you can configure rules to notify, block, redirect, log out, or even lock-out the user depending on the severity of the offense.
Common use cases:
- Configure an alert on any user behavior, including web, email, keystrokes, file transfers, instant messaging, and more
- Block e-mail from being sent, on any platform, if they match certain criteria
- Prevent a user from instant messaging on a specific platform, or with specific users
- Block websites or limit usage of website to certain times
- Stop users from writing to USB key, or uploading to a cloud drive, or sending certain e-mail attachments
- Lock-out users pending administrator unlock for any action