Despite most security monitoring solutions being unable to record activity that occurs within an application, Teramind dutifully logs every individual application action, no matter how small.
- Visual screen recording and textual logs are updated for every second that a user spends within an application, regardless of activity levels or idle time
- Records include time spent within an application, individual keystrokes, files accessed, and content viewed, among a plethora of other data
- Application-specific alerts can be set to have Teramind notify administrators of the development of potential security risks
- Applications can be separated based on usages to provide a clear picture of general and individual employee productivity levels
- Monitor application usage across an organization to determine needed upgrades and security protocol updates
Check out how it works below: