Intelligent session mining helps administrators find instances when users saw specified text on a screen.
With Teramind you can:
- Teramind indexes all text that appears on the screen, even in images, remote desktops, and Java applications
- Robust search capabilities let you find users that saw text on their screen, and recall desktop videos & screenshots of those occurrences
- Search by exact string, wildcard, or regular expression
- Build rules that take action when certain text appears on the screen, such as blurring the text in the recordings, shutting down the application, notifying or locking out the user.
Example Use Cases:
- Alert when users see a full credit card number on the screen
- Count how many times a user saw a sensitive record
- Build behavior rules into applications that are not parseable