Teramind features user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) capabilities to identify and alert the organization to a wide-range of anomalous behavior and potential threats by either a malicious, inadvertent or compromised employee, user or third-party entity.
- Predictive and situational analytics derived from regression analysis and proprietary risk scoring algorithm.
- Create a behavioral baseline for users, departments or the entire organization taking into account a user’s activity (i.e. how many times a user accessed a file), data pattern (file type, source, category etc.), entity role (application, access level, domain etc.) and other attributes (i.e. time of day, schedule, assigned project).
- The behavioral engine can detect anomalies in applications, network and web traffic, file operations etc., as well as user engagements like idle time, productivity rate etc.
- Automated alerts on detection of anomaly or deviation from the normal baseline.
- Reduce false alerts and prioritize incident management based on the criticality of the asset, user role/access level, ingress/egress points etc.