Use Teramind to monitor all file activity, such as file creation, deletion, access, or write operations. Enforce company policy through configurable behavior rules.
- Get notified when files are uploaded to the cloud as an e-mail attachment, or uploaded to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and more
- Textual logs and visual screen recording accompany all actions that a user makes in regard to files, allowing administrators to clearly see how information is used
- Track a file's movement through a system, regardless of whether it was opened or altered through a third-party application
- Block read or write access to certain folders on USB storage devices, local drives or network shares
- File activity monitoring prevents unauthorized access and is a first line of defense against sensitive data leaks
Check Out How File Activity Monitoring Works Below: